How to make money with Viral Trend




 This is another legit website that has paid be a number of times, today I am sharing the steps required to getting signed up and receiving payment. Viral Trend lets you promote other peoples social media pages by dropping comments, Likes and Follow. 

First thing is to get registeredHERE

You will be signing up as a promoter.

You will be required to pay a one time registration fee of 500 Naira. 

Following successful registration you will have to input your social media handles Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tiktok. Instagram being the biggest.

The platform is user friendly and will guide you with step by step instructions

You earn between 3 and 6 Naira with every successful task performed.

Let me know if you need help with this. You can reach me on my mobile here or join my WhatsApp group here for more details 






Let me know if you need help with this. You can reach me on my mobile here or join my Whatsapp group here for more details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make money with Payroute and Timewall in Nigeria (Taking Surveys successfully)

How to Make Money with GPTO Nigeria

How to make money with CoinPayU.